Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Photo Samples



I am exhausted tonite, but also very excited because I worked on some new samples for my website today.  Tate Hunt, from Studio Side did the shooting.  Annmarie Zelasko, one of the other photographers helped us out by doing the hand modeling (lovely hands). Together I think we created some nice shots. The ones posted here have not gone up on the website yet,  the others are already posted -
kimhartmanfoodstylist.com
Sorry, the picture seems so big, but I don't know how to reduce the size after it's been loaded and I'm too tired to figure it out right now.

Buona sera.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim! Lovely blog. You may like, or already know, another food blog I follow: smittenkitchen.com . there are some great photos there, too. also, i have a photo blog: shuttertoast.blogspot.com . hope to see you this summer some time!

    -Maddie

    ReplyDelete