Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What is Cooking in my Kitchen

Wow. My first post.

Clients are always asking me if I cook at home too. Some think I must be tired of cooking all week and forgo it on the weekends. Quite the opposite is true. Weekend cooking allows me to try new recipes and techniques. And best of all to share the results over a few glasses of wine with dear friends and family.

So at the encouragement of my friends Burt and Nancy, I have started a blog. It is dedicated to:

What's Cooking in My Kitchen.
A way to let people know what I cook in my spare time.

I will also include restaurant visits and meals shared with friends and family, interesting cookbooks or recipes I come across, and grocery finds.

We'll see where it goes from there.

Welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

Kim

2 comments: