Sunday, August 2, 2009

Heavenly Truffles


I have been making chocolate truffles for 25 years.  I have made them for family, friends, teachers and clients.  I have sold them to florists, bakeries, friends who have given them as gifts, people who have gotten them as gifts.  

A long time back I thought about having an internet chocolate business.  I searched the name heavenlytruffles.com, but over the past several years the domain was taken. That is until now. For whatever reason, it was available when I did a search last month.  I now own the rights to the domain. 


I am very happy to have it, but now I am not sure what I want to do with it. I am no longer sure I want an internet chocolate business.  ah! maybe I do...   
In the back of my mind I have been thinking about revamping my chocolates. You know giving them a little face lift.  New designs, new flavors, new packaging.  New logo!!! Blasphemy!
How much time do I want to dedicate to chocolate?  My hours at food styling can be long and taxing.  What about my blog?  I already feel pressure when I don't have time for new posts.
Well for now, there is a place holder at the sight.  www.heavenlytruffles.com  Since I don't make chocolates during the summer season I have a little time to think, and plan and prepare.
Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment